Bumble is one of the world’s most popular dating apps, and many people have had lots of success on the platform. You can use it to arrange dates or make new friends.
Naturally, succeeding on Bumble isn’t quite as easy as 1, 2, 3 and even when we do land a match, many of us are always wondering what on earth we should ask to get the conversation started!
Believe me, I know it can be tough. Knowing what questions to ask on Bumble can be the difference between building rapport with someone on Bumble … or getting ignored entirely!
This article is here to help you out. If you’re the sort of person who has good chat but never knows what questions to ask (except the usual “hey, how are you?”) join me as I take a look at the best questions to ask on Bumble.
Questions to Ask on Bumble
1. Life is for living, right? The second you catch a whiff of dullness, you're out! Life's too short to be bored.
2. What's one thing that would make your day better right now?
3. What do you know a surprising amount of that most people don't?
4. Are you a sleep-in-socks kind of person?
5. Are you the type of person who kept their childhood friends or reinvented themselves in adulthood?
6. Would you rather be transported to the 1920s or 1820s?
7. You may not easily offer your love, but you'll easily extend a smile. In fact, a day doesn't feel complete without a good laugh.
8. I'd just like to point out that we looked pretty good together on the match screen.
9. What lengths would you go to get something you want?
10. What's one thing you won't ever do again?
Pro Tip: Ask any question and end it with “Lately.” Why? Because it will make her invest in the conversation and not just answer your question. Here are the examples.
11. What's your go-to meal lately?
12. What music have you been listening to lately?
13. What've you been doing with your free time lately?
14. What's your favourite thing to do lately?
15. what's your favourite music artist lately?
Pro Tip: You can ask some questions that s/he would never expect to be asked which will make you stand out and turn into a good conversation.
16. What's your go-to lie when playing ‘two truths or a lie'?
17. On an average day, how many pigeons do you think you could reasonably carry?
18. How much sawdust can you put into a Rice Krispie Treat before people start to notice?
19. Would you rather have bionic arms or bionic legs?
20. What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?
21. What conspiracy theories do you believe?
22. What is something that is important to you that you never really talk about?
23. Where do you want to be in an hour?
24. What is the last thing on your mind?
25. What is something I wouldn't believe about you?
26. What way do you have your toilet paper? Why?
Pro Tip: You can ask some Truth & Dare questions. They are fun to answer and keep the conversation rolling.
27. Who would you pay the most money to sleep with, and who would you charge the most to sleep with?
28. What's one thing about yourself that you don't want me to know?
29. Who do you like?
30. What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done, or that someone has done for you?
31. What are your fears/dreams?
32. What's the farthest you've gone?
33. Find some lipstick and put it on
34. Is there anything about your life you would change?
35. Do you currently have a crush on anyone?
Inside Scoop: 😍