Need some questions to ask your crush?
My favorite question to ask my crush is who their biggest celebrity crush is. Then, I take things from there.
But I know what it’s like. When there’s someone we’re crushing on badly, the last thing we wanna do is mess things up by asking the lamest questions ever.
All it takes is for us to ask ONE awful question for them to stop talking to us … forever.
And if they don’t stop talking to us forever, one thing is for sure – they’ve already lost attraction. They think we’re boring.
And getting that attraction back is hard.
But here’s the thing: Questions are your weapon right now, because it’s by asking questions that you can open up a conversation with your crush and learn more about them, including their likes and dislikes, their hopes and dreams for the future – and even whether or not they’re interested in having a relationship right now.
And while questions shouldn’t be so damn hard, the cold truth is that – yes, they are damn hard.
This is because your question has to a) stand out (it cannot be boring or cliched) b) initiate curiosity (it’s gotta make them think a bit) and c) well, it helps if it’s a little bit flirty (not essential, though!).
The good news is that this article is here to help you. Let’s take a look at 30 questions to ask your crush.
Questions to Ask Your Crush
1. What's Your Biggest Turn Off?
Among other things, this will help you avoid doing that one thing that really turns your crush off!
2. What’s Your Biggest Dealbreaker?
You need to find this out as soon as possible to make sure you understand what it is they hate about dating.
3. Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert?
It’s really important to find out as soon as possible how compatible the two of you are personality-wise.
4. What’s Something You Find Strangely Attractive?
We’ve all got strange quirks, so why not bond over theirs and yours?
5. What’s The Best Day You’ve Ever Had?
The thing about talking to your crush is that you want to make them feel positive at all times – and this is the perfect question to get them smiling over fond memories.
6. What’s Your Biggest Fear?
A great way to spark a connection is by opening up about each other’s fears.
7. How Important Is Family To You?
This is another great question to ask when you want to find out how compatible the two of you are.
8. Who’s Your Celebrity Crush?
This is a fun and flirty question that’s totally harmless but great for knowing more about their tastes in the opposite sex.
9. What’s Your Love Language?
Knowing each other’s love language is essential for getting to know each other on a deeper, more intimate level.
10. What’s Your Biggest Priority In Life Right Now?
In other words, are they even interested in pursuing a relationship at the moment?
11. Do You Prefer Cats or Dogs?
People have surprisingly strong opinions about this topic, so it’s important to get it out of the way as soon as possible!
12. What’s Your Biggest Achievement In Life?
This is a pretty serious question, but it’s also a great way to get them to open up and talk about something that made them feel fantastic in the past.
13. Are There Any Issues In The World That You Care About Right Now?
If you want to learn more about their values and the things that are really important to them, ask this question.
14. When Was Your First Kiss?
This type of question could lead to the two of you flirting and even getting a little bit cheeky, so it’s great for when you’re starting to feel a bit more relaxed around each other.
15. What Do You Look For In a Partner?
You need to get this one out of the way at some point, otherwise how do you even know if you’re the one for them?
16. Where Do You Want To Be In Five Years Time?
Hopes, dreams and aspirations are important – find out what theirs are and see if they’re similar to yours.
17. Who’s Your Biggest Inspiration?
Their biggest inspiration will give you a huge insight into what their values are.
18. Do You Believe In God?
This can seem like a cliched question but it’s great for opening up a whole new conversation about the meaning of life and whether the two of you see eye-to-eye on this key subject.
19. Are You Enjoying Being Single?
This is a low pressure question that’s aimed at getting to know where they are right now in terms of what they want.
20. What’s The Most Important Thing In Your Life At The Moment?
If you want to know where they’re at right now and where they’re going in the short-term, this is a great question to ask.
21. What’s Your Best Quality?
This is one of the quickest ways to learn more about how your crush feels about themselves.
22. How Do You Like To Spend The Weekends?
Find out how similar their weekend plans are to yours.
23. Do Brains Matter More Than Personality?
In other words, are they a shallow person or not?
24. What Was Your Biggest Disappointment So Far?
Only ask this question when your crush has opened up a bit and is ready to talk seriously with you.
25. Are You In The Career You Always Wanted To Be In?
This question is just a great way to get your crush to talk about what they really want out of life, and it also shows them that you’re taking an interest in their life.
26. Are You Romantic?
Hey, you’ve gotta know if you’re dealing with someone who’s romantic or who isn’t!
27. What Were You Really Good At As A Child?
So few people ask this question but it’s such a fantastic way to engage your crush and get them to talk fondly about childhood memories!
28. What’s Been Your Best Year So Far?
29. Do You Believe In Karma? Or Would You Rather Just Get Revenge On Someone?
This is a fun question that will give you hints as to their dark and naughty side!
30. Is There Anything You Want To Ask Me?
Lastly, this is a great question to ask because it encourages them to get to know YOU a little bit more, too.
Inside Scoop: 100+ Flirty Questions To Ask A Girl That She'll Love
Sexy Questions to Ask Your Crush
31. Do you prefer making out or cuddling?
32. What is the best kiss you have ever had?
33. If we were in a movie theatre & I wanted to do it, what would you want me to do?
34. Have you ever had a dream about me?
35. What physical features are you attracted to the most in women/men?
36. If you had to choose your least attractive feature of mine what would it be?
37. Have you ever done it outside in the open?
38. What is your opinion of quickies?
39. What turns you on the most in a guy/girl?
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? If not, why?
41. How would you describe your perfect kiss?
42. What kind of outfit would look best on me?
43. Where do you like being touched the most?
44. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
45. What turns you on almost instantly?
46. Do you believe the soulmate state is real and possible? Why do you say so?
47. What part of the body do you get complimented the most?
48. What would you do if I sent you a dirty photo of me?
49. Do you prefer to give or receive?
50. How would you feel if I made you breakfast while wearing only an apron?
Deep Questions to Ask Your Crush
51. What's your biggest regret of life?
52. Have you ever been cheated on?
53. Are you looking for a relationship?
54. Do you believe in astrology?
55. If your life was a movie, what would it be called?
56. If you saw me angry or upset, what would you do?
57. What is the best compliment you’ve ever received?
58. What do you judge people most for?
59. What 2 people would you like to meet dead or alive and why?
60. If you had all the money in the world and didn’t have to work, what would you do?
61. Do you believe in aliens?
62. Do you believe in GOD?
63. Are you into spirituality.
64. If you could be any animal/bird, what would you be?
65. If you had to rename yourself, what name would you choose?
66. What does your perfect day look like?
67. What's your favorite Netflix show?
68. What is your most frightening experience in life?
69. What rules do you have about dating?
70. What is the best gift you have ever received in your life?
71. What is the worst lie you've ever told your parents?
72. What compliment do you receive most often?
73. What does being a good person mean to you?
74. What are your daily routines in life?
75. What do people underrate about you?
Good questions to ask your crush
76. What's something you've done that you are most proud of?
77. Hickies: major yes or no way?
78. What is a fantasy you’ve never shared with anyone?
79. What is the number one lesson you have learned about friends?
80. Are you afraid of death?
81. Have you ever had a heartbreak?
82. Are you into anime?
83. What's your favorite sex position?
84. How many people have you kissed?
85. What is on your bucket list?
86. What is your go-to karaoke song?
87. Who is your favorite singer?
88. What is the biggest lesson you've learned?
89. If you were a superhero, what kind of secret identity would you have?
90. What's your worst habit?
91. What excites you like crazy?
92. What is something that really scares you, but you'd like to do anyway?
93. Who is your closest friend?
94. What is your favourite sport to watch?
95. What's your favourite place that you've visited?
96. What will you go for between money and love?
97. What are your addictions?
98. Where have you traveled to before?
99. Are You More Modern Or Traditional?
100. Can we be more than just friends?